A number of rooms have been blocked in the Mercure Hotel for the time of the meeting at 73 per night for a single room and 82 for a double (breakfast included). We would like to ask you to make your room reservations directly with the hotel, before March 5, 2004*.
The Booking Form should be filled in and faxed or e-mailed to the hotel.
*After that date, the hotel cannot guarantee the availability of a room.
< Booking Form >
BY CAR :
From Brussels :
- Take the highway E411 direction Namur-Luxembourg
- Exit Number 7 Louvain-la-Neuve
- Take the N4 on right hand
- At the traffic island, take on right direction
From Namur :
- Take the highway E411 direction Brussels
- Exit number 9 “Corroy-le-Grand/Louvain-la-Neuve”
- Take on left to the N4
- Take the N4 on right at the traffic island
- At the traffic light, go straight
- Pass a first traffic island
- At the second traffic island, take on left direction
BY TRAIN :
Ask for a ticket to Ottignies. When you arrive at Ottignies station, take a taxi to the Hotel Mercure. If there is no taxi at the station, you can call for a taxi, the following number : 010 - 45 22 22.
If you plan to arrive after 22h00 on Sunday May, 2nd, 2004, please let us know your schedule so that we can arrange your pick you up (e-mail : [email protected]).
BY PLANE :
From Brussels Airport (Zaventem) : the airport is connected to Brussels by train (every 15-30 minutes). The tourist and information desk can help you to reach Louvain-la-Neuve. This service is open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and is located in the baggage hall of the airport. A taxi from Brussels National Airport to the Hotel Mercure costs around 70 .